Monday, February 23, 2009

Chihuahua Head and Easter Bunny




Here is a little Chihuahua head I crocheted. I am thinking about changing the shape a little bit and making it into a deer. I think a slightly fluffier yarn in a darker brown. I will fix the shape of her head, but I think the ears will be good. She'll have a cute little body with white spots on her back. This project is a little low on my priority list right now though. Right now I'm working on some cute easter decorations.







Here is a protoype of an Easter egg bunny. The final product will be a little bit fuzzy and have short, wide ears. I think I'll make some chicks too. I guess I better shut down the computer and get knitting!

Oh! I almost forgot, I made a Facebook page for PinkAndGreenChick. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment