Friday, March 27, 2009

I am still not a photographer!

I have been working on photos of my work all day. This latest batch is okay, but not perfect. I still don't know if they will be the right size to use in the shop. Here is a little robot, his face and control panel are embroidered on pieces from a pair of baby jeans that both of my girls wore.



This little bird is tiny. I haven't measured him yet, I think he's about 1.5 inches tall.

This little girl is going to be so cute when she's done. I may keep her for myself!






Here are Maddy's birthday presents. A baby doll and a Christmas stocking.




Here is my second toy Blackberry. I like this one better. The seam at the bottom is very nice on this version.

I will keep working on my photography skills, it would be nice if the sun would come out. Maybe I'll have to look into making a light box. My next order of business is to find somewhere locally to buy my organic cotton stuffing. The stuffing is quite heavy and the cost of the shipping is almost as much as the product itself. Well, now that the pictures are done I have to get all this new stuff into the shop. My kids have seen enough of me at the computer for one day though, so check the shop tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment