Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Progress Report 3/18/09


So, I've hardly gotten any knitting done this week. We have been busy with our Big Clean. Pretty much packed everything up, cleaned, moved back in. There was simply too much stuff in our house and a bunch of it had to go! I did make this prototype of a plush Blackberry baby toy:


Here is an example of why we needed to do the Big Clean. This was under the couch:

Clearly, I never clean under there. It looks great now, though! We also celebrated Maddy's first birthday.


I did finish her stocking and a baby doll, but I haven't photographed them yet. I am much closer to finishing the spring cupcakes and easter egg bunnies and hope to finish them in the next two days. Now if I could just get myself to work on my photography I could get some new items in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment