Friday, March 6, 2009

Progress Report



This will be the first weekly progress report at PinkAndGreenChick. I plan on posting my progress on all works-in-progress each week so you can see what is coming up in the shop and also to keep myself accountable. The first photo is a little guy I've been working on off and on for a couple of weeks, I finished him a few days ago.

Clockwise from the top: Easter egg shaped bunnies, spring cupcakes, Christmas stocking for baby's birthday. I also made these gift tags from cereal boxes. They are a little thank-you gift to put in with my orders.


Also this week, I assembled a doll I've been working on for Megan. This one definitely falls under the category of "not fit for the shop" but that was kind of on purpose and she loves it. Eventually this doll will have fuzzy pink hair (Megan's choice) and some clothes. This doll is an example of how much better my items are when I create them from my imagination instead of from a pattern. (this was a pattern)

Next week I'd like to finish the bunnies, cupcakes, and stocking as well as a different type of baby doll for Maddy's birthday. The fun part is seeing what I make that I hadn't planned on. It is usually a surprise to me too!








No comments:

Post a Comment