Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Found on the Oregon Coast

We spent last weekend at the Oregon Coast. I found some great stuff!

I found these market bags at the Sunday Market in Astoria. I bought the pink one first and couldn't stop thinking about the orange so I ran back and got that too! My photo is no good, you really should check out her etsy shop to see all their glory!

While in Astoria, we also found the Lunar Boy Gallery. If my kids were somewhere else, I could have spent hours here. This is where I discovered the Girl Band. Unfortunately we were on our way home and the spending spree was officially over. I must get one ASAP.

I picked up a few yarns at Creative Beginnings in Seaside and Coastal Yarns in Cannon Beach.

We arrived Thursday afternoon, my 5 year old broke her arm Friday morning. She is very brave and we still managed to have a nice trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment