Friday, June 5, 2009

Relay for Life & NGA

Tomorrow I'm going to be at the Greenlake Relay for Life in Seattle from 2 to 8 pm. I'll have all my current creations with me, including some brand new pieces! Stop by and say hi!

Here is the piece I'm working on for the National Gallery of Australia. I need to finish up embroidering my name on it this weekend so I can send it off. I hope that I can identify it in photos of the finished project.

Recently, I lost everything on my computer. It has been a major pain getting up and running again. I am hoping for sun today so I can take new photos of all my creations, I have lots that I haven't shared yet. Fingers crossed that the ongoing computer problems come to an end soon and I can begin posting regularly!

Stay tuned for pictures from tomorrow's event!

No comments:

Post a Comment