Monday, June 8, 2009

Guerilla Knitting & New Monster


My first time out guerilla knitting was so fun! I hope people enjoy seeing the cozies around Greenlake. To see all the pictures, go here. I have lots of acrylic yarn in my stash that has been given to me from various friends cleaning out closets, this is going to be the perfect use for it!



This monster has been done for a few weeks, with all the computer drama I haven't been taking many photos. She still needs a good photo shoot for the shop, this is just a little preview. I haven't measured her yet, but she's pretty tall. Maybe around 15 inches?

I have a couple of cute ideas rolling around my head for some novelty items. This week is dedicated to knitting up some gifts so the new stuff will have to wait until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment